Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Create Java Desktop Application











About:

Here I will provide  several services for you.


I will do your simple  , C Sharp , JAVA ,C++,C


  • Windows Form Applications / Console Applications
  • Small Projects 
  • Nice User Interfaces
  • Test your Source codes
  • Do pair programming
                                       

    

     I'm expert in:
  1. C#
  2. File Handling
  3. Database
  4. Object Oriented
  5. Desktop Application
  6. Web Application
  7. Microsoft SQL server
  8. Small Utility Tools and Calculators.
  9. Flat design
  10. Custom border design
  11. Custom design
  12. Cloud services
  13. Application with google data
  14. Twillo
  15. Data managment




for you and I also like to teach you.



Specially I like to provide whole source code freely and highly commented source codes, continuous videos of the progress of the work, screen shots of the project for small extra to make you easy to understand the logic if any one ask.


I will only accept if I feel that I can make you satisfy about my delivery of your product request.So its a good idea to contact me directly to have a better discussion.









Thanks

Reviews


:

Did a bad job of it

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment