Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Develop Csharp, Vb Desktop Applications In Visual Studio











About:

  • I am a professional software engineer with more than 7 years experience of coding .
  •  I can solve your urgent tasks very quickly keeping quality of product intact.


  1. I 'll use Visual Studio in making your applications.

  2. I 'll do everything according to your needs.
  3. I can provide you my sample work before starting order.
  4. I 'll configure your project in convenient way.
  5. I can do web scraping, attached database with application, develop your personal media player and so many things as per your requirement.
  6. I 'm really good at desktop applications and I 'll make everything which you want in your project.
=== MY SKILLS ===

  •  VB/C#
  • Data Structures
  • Databases SQL Server/MySql/Acess
  • .Net Windows form Application.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment