Thursday, November 28, 2019

Automate Any Web Task Or Desktop Application











About:

I will automate any web task or application using python.



I have a long experience with Python programming and automation for web tasks and desktop applications.



I can automate tasks on the web

Examples of web automation

  • Form filling, 
  • Scraping content from web pages, 
  • Email exchange,
  • Extracting and transferring data or information between applications or sites, 
  • Perform repeated tasks
  • Download/Upload files or documents to a site
  • much more


Automation works even if the way sites interaction has advanced logic to work with (please contact me before buying).



I can automate tasks on desktop applications.



I use Python because Python works cross-platform, you can use it on different devices (Windows, Linux or Mac OS).



Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested or have any questions.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING



Reviews


:

It was an absolute delight to work with Clirim. He is very professional and diligent with his work. Very prompt in his responses to clarifications. He had a holistic approach to the job and was not just following instructions. He was able to point out challenges that I did not foresee. I think the way he involved himself in the work helped him get the task mostly right in the first try itself. I am already hiring for the next job!

:

responsible and honest

:

fast work and flexible

:

worked hard with me to make sure everything worked perfectly.

:

Quick, effective, productive interaction!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment