Monday, August 27, 2018

I will debug a complex program with multiple classes

I will debug a complex program with multiple classes












About:

**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING A MULTI-CLASS OPTION**

Need help with an assignment? Can't catch that bug? Want to speed up your application? I can help you. Just send in your exported source files, tell me what the application is supposed to do and what is wrong with it, and I will fix your problem. Money back if I am unable to complete the job.

My areas of expertise:
  • Multi-threading
  • Concurrency
  • Inheritance
  • Memory Management
  • OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
  • GUI applications
  • OpenGL
  • 2D and 3D games
  • Java
  • Optimizing large or nested loops

With the fixed or optimized code, I will give an explanation of the changes and leave detailed comments about everything that I changed, so you can learn how you can fix the problem yourself in the future!

If you need me to debug a multi-class program, please contact me first so we can work out pricing. Thanks, and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment