Thursday, April 30, 2020

Write Python, C, Cpp ,Java, C Sharp And Golang Code











About:

Hi there.
Welcome to my gig.



I am a programmer with more than 9 years of experience in the programming industry and I have very good expertise in many of the programming languages and frameworks following very good coding practice.



Here are a few of my services.

  • C / C++ Programming
  • Java Programming
  • Python Scripts
  • Data Structures and Algorithms

  • Object-Oriented Programming

  • Linux Programming

  • Rest API Development
  • Socket Programming(Windows/Linux)
  • Console Applications
  • Golang Programming

  • Discord Bots

  • UML Designing

  • Configuration Managing
  • C-Sharp 
  • Socket Programming
  • Windows Form Applications

  • WPF Applications
  • Backend Programming
  • VPS configuration


If you have any other custom job that you think does not lie under the above then please feel free to discuss the project details. I'll be very happy to discuss the project details and you will only place the order when you will be satisfied that I can do your job.



Why you should choose me?



  • I always follow good practice

  • My first priority will always to assist you.
  • I will deliver neat and organized code


Feel free to contact me anytime. 

**Please contact me before placing the order**



Regards,

Brother_tech

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great he actually knows a lot about c++ as well as Java these are what I got help with so far .Everything arrives on time! Strongly Recommended!!

Seller's Response:

Overall a great experience working with this seller. I needed something coded in python, and even though I am not very knowledgeable with programming, he helped translate my thought process into the final product. Very fast, helpful, and skilled seller.

:

Overall a very good experience with mumbles42. Very professional.

:

Very cooperative Ut was my third time working with him and the delivary was as expected How ever this time it was bot quite on time due to personal reasons caused by the pandemic which is understandable

:

He was very patient and very cooperative with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment