Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create, Modify Or Fix Formulas Or Vba Macros In Access Or Excel











About:

Hello.

For a FREE discussion about a customised offer to suit your requirements, please message me using the "Contact Seller" button first

As every piece of work is different, I cannot offer any code or formulas under this generic gig to fix an issue or develop a solution - each gig I complete must be priced according to your requirements, so please do not place an order before contacting me.

WHAT CAN I DO?

I am willing to fix errors, tidy spreadsheets and write/rewrite VBA macros.  I am able to develop full applications from scratch in Excel or Access, and link them together if required.  If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I will give you an honest answer about timescales and cost.

ABOUT ME

As a software developer for over 25yrs, 13 of which in investment banks, I have developed high value, time critical solutions and experienced the associated importance and pressures of them.

I have worked with huge data sets that push both Excel and Access to their limits, and learnt how to handle the data fluidly and therfore have an indepth knowledge of VBA and formulas.

I look forward to working with you, Kind Regards, Paul





Reviews


:

This seller is exceptional! He provided a fast and flawless solution well before the deadline. He was very generous with his time and thoroughly explained my options. This is, without a doubt, the best customer experience I have had on Fiverr. I give Paul the highest recommendation possible!

:

I would 100% recommend. He's as good as his reviews says, if not better! Listened, Called out assumptions, clean and fast!

:

Paul is fast, effective and very good value. He responded to our changes in requirements quickly and delivered faster than we expected. We are very pleased with his work and would have no hesitation in using his service again.

:

Fantastic. Determined the issue quickly, focused on resolving that (instead of complete reengineering) and delivered a fast solution. Hope to give some more work soon. Highly recommended.

:

Excellent first introduction to Fiverr - Paul really helped me exactly as I asked him to do. The job was quickly finished. Really somebody to recommend! A pleasant experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment