Monday, April 27, 2020

Python Scripting, Programming And Projects











About:

Hi!


Note: Please message me before making any order :)


I'm a computer science major with more than 2 years of experience in Python.


I offer to implement any program you need in Python  I have experience in math, physics, graph theory, and many other topics. I also worked with a lot of students on their assignments and projects, which taught me to write a very comprehensive and well-documented code.



Projects related to any field : 



  • Software Engineering
  • Python Scripting 
  • Algorithms and Data structures
  • Object-oriented programming (OOP)
  • Operating System 
  • Database include MySql, MS SQL Server
  • Internet Programming 
  • Machine Learning
  • Internet of Things
  • GUI Development


Why you should choose me?



  • I always follow good practice

  • My first priority will always to assist you.
  • I will deliver neat and organized code
  • 100% Feedback and Customer Satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.


Important! Contact me before ordering to discuss your project.  



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was among the best I have worked with on Fiverr. His service is next to none and he will work with you until everything is complete perfection.The seller absolutely went above and beyond for my project and explained everything in great detail, even teaching me some python scripting in the process. I could not recommend this seller highly enough. He will be my first call for my next request!

:

Great worker and one of the best python coders I’ve dealt with. Very responsive and actually cares about what you want and how it functions. I will be using him for all future python coding. Great guy and an even better coder!

:

Was very responsive and did his best to fix some errors and misunderstandings. Always kind. Was a pleasure to work with.

:

Seller did a great job in writing my python script according to my instructions and requirements, using libraries he wasn't familiar in the past, building the complex math logic behind it and creating an easy to maintain code for me. We have communicated on a daily basis and had 4 beta versions over the process until we finished the fine tuning and script worked perfect. I am an EE engineer with a high standard (that wanted to outsource some of my project...) I can recommend this seller for such jobs.

:

thank you sir




No comments:

Post a Comment