Monday, April 27, 2020

Code Your C Plus Plus Projects











About:

Are you having any issues with your c/c++  programming  Projects???

Trying to figure out how to solve the problem in your hand???

Wondering whether you can finish the task with the given deadline??



My friend, let me help you with any kind of C or C++  related problem.



I will provide you a guaranteed service in a timely friendly manner.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Few C project ideas >>>>>>

#Bank Management System
  • #Calendar Applications
  • #Data Management Systems
  • #Billing System
  • #small games(hangman,pacman)
  • #Phonebook Application
  • #complex mathematical applications



  • I will provide

    • High Quality code and will walk through the code for you to understand the concepts.   

    • Revisions and changes as you wish
    • Code without errors,warnings 




    IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS



    • Please DO CONTACT ME BEFORE placing an order

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    I am a third year engineering student and he agreed to help me with some coding assignments which I showed him in advance. The most difficult 1/3rd of the work he didn't even attempt and the 2/3rds that he did do had a number of glaring mistakes that I had to fix myself. Upon seeing the quality of the code it became obvious that his technical ability is roughly that of a second year student and he could not help me, but that didn't stop him from accepting the work. About 40-50% was done properly, so I give him 2 stars. If you need something extremely basic then he can probably help you, and he is quite responsive which is good, but he cannot do anything remotely advanced.

    Seller's Response:

    Buyer was not clear with instructions, and wanted a really big task done after ordering the basic gig. Buyer told me that he was sick( check the name) and wanted any kind of deliverable for his activity in a very short period of time. I already told I was busy but the order was placed before finalizing the requirements.

    :

    fast and very good service

    :

    Thank you.

    :

    Really fast and affective.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment