Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Develop Python, C Firmware For Raspberry Pi, Esp32, Arduino, Embedded System











About:

I will do any task related to Raspberry Pi, TM4C123, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino, STM32, Sensors, Motors. I am open to working on IoT projects as this is my area of expertise.



I will develop your project and can write, debug and extend your code. I will give you the complete documentation of the project. The coding standards will be up to industry standards. The documentation will include the working of the project, components required and how to set up the program (if any other program is used). I will also help you to understand the working.



Delivery will include:

  • Project Code
  • Documentation
  • Schematics (if any)
  • Consultancy on project design


I am open to working with you on short term personal projects and if you have long term projects and need R&D services then I will help you design them as well. 



The price and time are not fixed. We will decide the price and time after discussing the project. Please message before placing your order. So, let us have a conversation first.

Reviews


:

I'm glad he helped me according to my requirements and even overdelivered with some extra guides to produce the results. His essay writing skills are more than enough

:

Great job very quick and great service +++++++++++++++++++++

:

very good +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:

Excellent work and no plagiarism

:


No comments:

Post a Comment