Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Build A Custom Bot Software To Automate Any Task











About:

Hi,

  I am Bilal Asghar with 3 year development experience. I made more than 200 bots



I build custom bots that can help you to automate any online or offline task, It can perform your tasks very fast, at a scheduled time and more accurately. To achieve this, my bots are capable of taking/analyzing screenshots, simulating different user agents, solving CAPTCHAs (all types), using proxies, sending SMS/e-mail, file creation/editing e.t.c


The bots are lightweight and very fast, with a detailed reporting system and alert via SMS/e-mail for high priority tasks.



Some of the tasks the Bot can automate are:


  • Automated Account Registration
  • Fill Forms
  • E-mail Confirmation
  • Posting Content
  • Web Data Scraping
  • Captcha Solving
  • Submit data to websites
  • Web Crawling



I usually help in the setup of my application on your desktop and giving a demo via Team Viewer.



Reach out to me and will provide the best possible solution for your task.



If you need my help. Feel free to message me anytime. 



Customer Satisfaction is my top priority!



Please contact me before ordering!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was perfect, this gentleman took directions very easy and got me my requested work in well under the time that was promised. I will be using him again for similar projects.

Seller's Response:

Thanks and looking forward to work with you in the future :)

Seller's Response:

Definitely worth it. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thanks and looking forward to work with you in the future :)

Seller's Response:

Seller (as usual) did a really good job and over-delivered. Hopefully, I will continue to do business with him




No comments:

Post a Comment