Monday, April 27, 2020

Develop Projects In Java, Cpp, C And C Sharp











About:

Welcome to expert_dvelopr's GIG!



You are at the right place to get your work done perfectly.



I have 4 years of experience in desktop applications development using Java, JavaFX, C++, C and C#. I have sound knowledge of Object-Oriented-Programming. I have good analytical and problem solving skills.



  1. Console Applications
  2. Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications
  3. Linked with database.
  4. With MySQL, SQLite or files (as per requirements) database integration.
  5. Attractive interface
  6. Unit Testing in Java & C#
  7. Debugging and Bug Fixing
  8. Object Oriented Design (Inheritance , Polymorphism , Association , Generic/template , Abstraction , Interfaces, Design Patterns)

  9. Data Structures (Arrays, Linked Lists, Queue, Stack, Trees, Hash)
  10. UML Diagrams (Class Diagram, State Diagram , Sequence Diagram and Usecases)



If you have any question/confusion then don't hesitate to contact me!



Please contact me before you place order.



Thanks for visiting my GIG!

Reviews


:

fast in deliver before time . He is so smart and helpful , I will always ask him for help .

:

great work as always

:

He is sooo smart and fast I’ll be always ask him for help

:

great work as always

:


No comments:

Post a Comment