Monday, December 30, 2019

Develop C Sharp, Vb Desktop Applications In Visual Studio











About:

About This Gig
Hello!

Followings is the description of my Gig



  1. I can develop efficient C# Desktop applications with Source code.
  2. I can also make application using VB.
  3. I can also develop Setup file so you can easily install application on to your Laptop or PC.
  4. I 'll use Visual Studio in making your applications.
  5. I have 3 years of experience.
  6. I 'll do everything according to your needs.
  7. I can provide you my sample work before starting order.
  8. I 'll configure your project in convenient way.
  9. I can do web scraping, attached database with application, develop your personal media player and so many things as per your requirement.
  10. I 'm really good at desktop applications and I 'll make everything which you want in your project.


Please discuss everything about the task before going to proceed the order. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment