Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Create A Responsive Xml Design Of Wpf Desktop Application











About:

Create the wpf desktop design with responsiveness , animation and design the screen as the user want to design 



Animation : 

  • In animation any control while show and hide 


Responsiveness :

  • It mean when minimize and maximize the page it adjust form control according to screen size 


Custom Design :

  • Design the screen as user want ......

Reviews


:

Seller did an awesome job. A top professional with an eye for perfection. Truly an exceptional XAML GURU with exceptional professionalism and outstanding communication. ** I am a Repeat Buyer **

:

Awesome coder. One of the best experiences I had. Technically extremely sound, understood the requirement perfectly and delivered the product at par excellence. I must say, I couldn't have put it better myself. Extremely satisfied with the seller. Definitely will get him back again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment