Friday, December 20, 2019

Code You Any Software Solution You Need In Python











About:

Basically, I'm a Solutions Finder,

I call problems challenges and I love to design the best possible solution for any challenge,



In this Gig I will provide you with One of the following :





  • Fully functional Desktop Software (with Gui )
  • Mini tools 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

An excellent experience from start to finish. Went far beyond my initial proposal and the desire to fulfill my needs was always #1. Highly recommended for any project. The man understands coding languages and GUI and licensing and has exceeded all my expectations.

Seller's Response:

The Client of the year , Very interesting project to work on , this man is a True business man

Seller's Response:

Fixed original problem and found another in second script. Revised code works 100% Fast and highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

verry collaboratif and helpful , happy to work with him

Seller's Response:

Perfect Script that Hamza wrote for me, I had some difficulties to run Python and He helped me straight away by teamviewer. Great Service!




No comments:

Post a Comment