Sunday, December 22, 2019

Create Modern Desktop Application











About:

About This Gig

I'm an expert Desktop Application developer since 1+ years. I can make your wishes come true!

Here an example of my work 

 

I can do anything and everything . Ex:

·         Small Utility Tools and Calculators

·         Management System

·         Bots or Automating Applications

·         Applications using API's

·         Email softwares, Cloud services

·         Data Management Applications   Deliver Application along with database.

Contact me and ask for my past works, you may be interested in :)



·     I use (C#,PHP,Python,Java,Laravel) .NET, JFrame,visual studio etc

·      Frameworks(Selenium Webdriver,Scrapy, Laravel, .NET, JFrame) etc.

.      API of any website

 Programming Language

- C#/.NET

-Operating system

- Windows

 -Expertise

-Security

- Performance

-W3C Validation

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment