Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Develop Excel And VBA Applications











About:

I have 14+ years experience in developing Excel - VBA applications, macros, custom functions and complicated formulas.



I use pure SQL queries to interact with Excel front-end, reports and database. No matter what type of database are you using e.g. Excel, Access, Sql Server, MySql or any other database. I know to handle the database and make the application lighter.



So, please CONTACT ME if you want :



  • Excel Dashboard
  • Macros
  • Combinations of Excel Formulas
  • User Defined Functions (UDF) using VBA
  • Automation in Excel files
  • Any Excel - VBA related applications

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work by asofts!!! Fast delivery, good quality, and closely followed instructions!

Seller's Response:

Very good and cooperative. I would like to experience it again.

:

Muhammad will be my go to person as I develop and build my business. He is extremely good with VBA and excel. Full of great advice, He was a newbie on fiverr but I took the risk and it paid off big time. Outstanding communication, multi talented, I've already asked him to create an app and website for a new start up. Try him, he won't disappoint.

:

I had very good experience working with this buyer. A person of Quick response giving encouragement & appreciation. He also gives honour to the worker's opinion. Also paying for extra work. It will be my pleasure to work with him again in the future. :-)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment