Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Fix Unity Coding Errors Or Develop A Full Package For You











About:

Please contact me first before purchasing so we can discuss the project requirements.



I will create you new scripts or fix your current scripts in either C# or UnityScript. All scripts will be very well documented and easy to follow. I can fix any bug you encounter!



Just have an idea and want to get it started? I can create the whole thing for you or just the first scene to get you started! I have projects currently on Steam and the Play store.



Having problems with your colliders? Yup I can fix that too! 



Need a basic AI so your enemies will actually attack you? Just ask me :)



I am here to help bring your concept to reality!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Supper helpful and did an amazing job. I highly recommend and will use again myself.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with!

Seller's Response:

Buddhahoon made edits / fixed bugs in our Unity game with great communication & professionalism throughout the process. This dude know his stuff - and I highly recommend this gig.

Seller's Response:

pleasure to work with

Seller's Response:

This Guy knows his way around the platform. He managed my expectations well and the handover process was detailed and helpful. Looking forward to working with you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment