Monday, December 23, 2019

Design An Attractive Desktop Application Or Wesite











About:

Hello there,
I can develop your own professional application in C Sharp 
My Name is Khadija.... the programming language at which I've complete command is C Sharp.Net 
You can hire me for any .NET framework, whether it is Windows Form or ASP . And I'll be honored to work with for any project at the lowest cost with the best quality.
I recently complete some big projects using C Sharp in Visual Studio
I will complete your visual studio assignments and programmes. I will do it perfectly and submit to you before the deadline.

Details : 
  • WinForms applicationS
  • Object-Oriented Programming
  • Assignments
  • University Projects
  • Database
  • Visual Studio 
  • Microsoft SQL Databases
When I write a piece of code I focus on:
  • Readability
  • Performance
  • Good coding practices
  • Visual aesthetics
Contact Me Before Placing Order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment