Sunday, December 22, 2019

Develop Java Desktop Applications











About:

Do you need Full Stack Developer to handle Frontend, Backend Development and Issues? I can help you. I am mainly working on J2EE projects. For Backend I can work on Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Core Java. Along with that I can also Develop Static Site(HTML,CSS,BOOTSTRAP,WORDPRESS) and Dynamic Web Applications (Mainly in J2EE Frameworks and PHP). And for Frontend Development I can work on JSP,JSF PrimeFaces, Apache Wicket Frameworks. And also manage Database Development(Triggers, Cursors, Queries, Normalized Database) and Database Environment Setup on server and client side. I am also providing debugging and alteration services in existing Projects. And also handle on going projects. Most important things for me are to meet timelines for project deliverable and client's satisfaction. Don't hesitate to contact me If I can help you, It will be pleasure. Please DO NOT place an order before we discuss the details.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment