Sunday, December 15, 2019

Develop Desktop Applications In C Sharp On Visual Studio











About:

Welcome to my C Sharp GiG!



I have vast knowledge in C# and visual Basic programming and also i have sound knowledge of Object-Oriented-Programming. I have good analytical and problem solving skills.



I develop projects in the following languages and IDEs:

  • C# (c sharp) on Visual Studio
  • VB.Net or Visual Basic




I am offering:



  1. Solving programming problems
  2. GUI applications
  3. Custom programs/applications
  4. Connect application with database
  5. Fix errors from existing applications
  6. Implement Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept
  7. C# projects
  8. Vb projects


My Aim is To 



      Design Application to your requirements
      Provide  Understandable Code 
      Provide Application Changes and revisions until you are not satisfied
      provide Complete Running Code 

      provide Reliable Application



Note: Please inbox me before placing your order.

Thanks For vising my Gig





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment