Friday, December 27, 2019

Develop Graphical User Interface Applications











About:

I am Expert in java programming. GUI applications and mega GUI projects.



Experience



* Electronic Voting System

* Hospital Management System

* School Management System

* Store management System 

 And many other programs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

provided me with flawless code that was perfectly structured and he delivered at hyper speed. I have already worked with again, book with confidence.

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer. He helps, he motivates alot. I would love to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

the best guy I worked with he delivered on time and high-quality work.

Seller's Response:

It was a nice experience working with you.. I will be glad if I work with you in future!! :)

:

I had a very detailed UI that I needed very specific edits and usmannadeem was able to complete all the tasks exactly as requested. I hope I have a chance to work with him again. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment