Sunday, April 26, 2020

Write Python, Cpp, Chash, Verilog Code For You











About:

I have been working on pyhton, cpp, and verilog for the last 6 years. In that time, I have developed and designed various kinds of applications and scripts on these languages. I can help you develop scripts/programs in python. I can help you debug your existing python program and help you with anything related to programming in python,cpp, and verilog HDL.



PS: Before purchasing the gig, please leave me a message. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have been working with him 3 months he is nice guy and helpful and do the programming exactly like what I want.

:

Its a pleasure working with you!

:

his work was excellent, he did a lot of extra work and I love his efficiency. I will work with him in future

:

Nice and fast

:

Kindly appreciated




No comments:

Post a Comment