Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create A Custom Bot Or Application











About:

I'm a programmer, and I do make different bots and applications for people. I can automate literally any process that you perform daily, saving you a lot of time (and sometimes money).



You can purchase an existing bot/app, or order your own. If you have absolutely any idea that you want to create, from the simplest to the most deplorable - contact me now!


Some reviews from Fiverr customers:


  • "I had a very clear idea of a script I required in order to automate a mundane task. Alekszip understood my requirements and wrote a working script in a matter of minutes. Highly recommended!" - Batch88
  • "He works at lighting speed. Completed our project way had the delivery data and more important perfect and required job. We already assign another task and keep on doing so. High recommend him for any automation work." - Harjeetsingh721
  • you can read more down below!

Reviews


:

Great again

:

güzel bir çalışma olur umarım

:

very wowsome , talented and friendly developer.

:

Excellent and Fast!

:

i got some problems with my program, and he solved it Very quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment