Monday, March 30, 2020

Design, Build, And Test Software











About:

I have long experience with designing and creating desktop applications - mostly for Microsoft Windows and Linux but also for MacOs. For this MVP package - I offer to create one to your requirements (within reason) and implement basic functionality that can be done within one solid day of work. If you want more - we'll talk.



The specific tech I've used and am prepared for to implement your design include WPF, Winforms, Electron, JavaFX and others that use Python, C++, Go or Rust.



I'm also equipped to do mobile apps for Android and / or  iOS (iPhone, iPad, and the Apple Watch), as well as online applications (websites, web APIs, services and so forth).



I am a native-English speaker and I normally provide clear, complete documentation and comments along with the code.



I can also simply consult, advise and assist.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment