Sunday, March 29, 2020

Develop Desktop App, Machine Learning Project Using Python











About:

                        *** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER ***


Hi



I am a Computer Science Engineering degree holder with more than 4 years of experience in python. I have completed a huge number of python related projects using various python libraries.


Have a quick look on completed projects here on my GitHub profile !

https://github.com/manojnilanga
 

Here are some python tasks I can custom build for you.


  • Machine learning projects.
  • Data mining projects.

  • Web scrapping.
  • Automation projects.
  • Data generation.

  • GUI based desktop applications.
  • Custom algorithms.
  • Object-Oriented tasks.

  • Django web applications.


Other than the mentioned tasks I can build your idea using python.


Contact me if you are interested. Thank you :D









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, understood what I needed (XLS macro) and provided it very fast. Adjusted as I needed quickly, would recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the tip ! 😀

Seller's Response:

Good Job

:

Thak you !

:

did exactly what i asked and i will use this service again




No comments:

Post a Comment