Monday, March 30, 2020

Make You A Small Website Or Application











About:

Do you have an idea for a small application or website but don't want to pay outrageous prices?

  • I can create a website or app for you just how you want it! I am very reasonable with rates, I'm doing this for fun!


Are you an undergrad in a computer science course?

  • I could help you finish your Java, C, Python, or SQL assignments. I tutored Data Structures, SQL, and Java but have more expertise so just ask!
  • I'm also proficient in calculus, discrete math, linear algebra, cryptography, algebra, and trigonometry.


Here are some examples of what I can make for you:

-Website for your Online Store or your resume

-Small Games:

  • Chess
  • Snake
  • Pong
  • Brick Breaker
  • etc.
-Basic Apps

-Undergraduate Programming Assignments

-Simple App Ideas



Give me your ideas! My expertise are not limited to what I listed above, hearing new ideas is always more fun!

Check out my site for examples of my past projects and what I can potentially do for you!



(ThomasHanna.me)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment