Monday, March 30, 2020

Deliver High Quality Solution For Your Java Project And Assignment











About:

Hello!



Thank you for checking my gig out!



I am an experienced software developer, ready to create a software for you.



My priority when working on projects is on code quality and proper documentation.

In case you don't like the provided solution, I allow you unlimited revisions until you're satisfied with the result.

When creating software, I apply modern tehniques during the whole process, leaving no space for mistakes.



This gig is related to Java console and GUI programming. 

The software will be time and space efficient, since I can freely say I am experienced with data structures and algorithms.


  1. Java
  2. File Handling
  3. Database
  4. Object-Oriented
  5. Desktop Application
  6. Small Utility Tools and Calculators.
  7. Custom design
  8. Data management
  9. Selenium
  10. Cross Platform
Check out gig images, they are the representation of my real work, my real project.
Project was not translated to English, since it was a local project.


If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Before placing an order, contact me so we can get into details and avoid possible problems.



Have a nice day, hope to see us working together soon!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment