Friday, March 27, 2020

Javafx Or Java Application











About:

Hello Dear Customer



What  can i provide you ?



*   Clean code with bugs fixed

*   Solution for your problems

*   Better & Modern Design for your app

*   Fast Delivery

*   Money Back Guarantee



My Skills ?



*    Java programming

*    SQL,MySQL,SQLite

*    JavaFX

*    FXML

*    SceneBuilder

*    MultiThreading

*    Abstraction

*    OOP



IDE ?

*   Intellij IDEA

*   NetBeans

*   VScode

*   Eclipse



if  the price of any of my packages does not suits you, please feel free to contact me and we will discuss a price that will suit both of us.



Thank you :)!



Reviews


:

Perfect, great service and communication, I would highly recommend her services.

:

great experience

:

Seller did a great job, very responsive and know what they are doing. I would recommend this seller 100% thank you :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment