Saturday, March 28, 2020

Give You Ready Profitable Forex Mt4 Robots











About:

I have developed These Robots for my clients, I have picked some of these Robot that seems profitable to me.



These all Robots are developed in MQL4 programming language designed specifically for MT4 trading platform.



Robot 1: MQL4CodersRobot (Updated latest version)



Robot 2: The Vizards Trading System



Robot 3: 123 Patterns V6 Robot



Robot 4: 
Mega FX Trend Robot 



Robot 5: Smart Martingale Robot



Robot 6: Cap Channel Robot



Robot Real account results and Backtest Results are available, even I can give you Demo account version for testing purposes on Request.



Must discuss your Requirements with me in inbox before purchasing this Gig...Price of Each is Different based on it's strategy, so Please Discuss Price in Inbox Messages before Purchasing Gig.



I am not responsible for your loss of money if you did not discuss requirements and directly purchase this gig....



Thanks Umair Ahmed









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect Seller avaialable on Fiverr

:

Good Client Thank you sir.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment