Monday, March 30, 2020

C,C Plus Plus , Java, Desktop Projects











About:

Hi, I am Haseeb a professional programmer, Web Developer with problem-solving and analysis 


I will do your small and big projects related to programming languages. 




I offer the following servcies:


  • Visual Basic
  • C
  • SQL
  • C++
  • Java
  • python
  • PHP
  • JS


I will do your projects specifically related to "Programming Fundamentals", 
"OOP ", "Data Structures ", "Algorithms" .


Why me


1- An experienced programmer 
2- Tightly follow deadlines 
3- Work until customer satisfy 

4- Organized and neat with my work




Feel free to ask me any questions.


Regards



Regards: Syed Haseeb



Keywords: c, c++, java, python, programming, projects, professional, PHP,  SQL, js, visual basic, web, web services, program

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment