Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Mt4, Mt5 Indicator Or Ea Expert Advisor Metatrader











About:

Welcome to my Gig!





************** PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING **************


This gig for Forex Traders on MT4 & MT5 .

I develop Trading Bots (Expert Advisors) and Indicators for Metatrader 4/5 (MT4 & MT5)

You give me the strategy and requirements I create Indicator or Bot for you.

And I provide unlimited revisions and lifetime support including installation and teach you how to do backtest.

Let's get started , I'm already ready !! 

My priority is Fast and High Quality service 



************** PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING **************


Thanks .




Reviews


:

Very good work! You have created an EA that operates exactly as you specify. very good communication and speed with your work !!! We will continue working! thanks!!

:

This seller (programmer) does the job! I am very pleased with his commitment, seriousness and the quality of his work. Highly recommended! I ordered some modifications of two indicators and he did the jobb very well. Will use again when the need calls for it.

:

Everything was fine and seller was friendly. We needed to make some adjustments and after the delivery and one correction there needed to be some further improvement. Conversation was suddenly aborted and I didnt receive any more feedback etc. project is partly accomplished.

:

excellent ..i needed an indicator like that .. very fast and great communicating nice work :)

:

He is very reliable and responds swiftly.




No comments:

Post a Comment