Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Python Programs For You











About:

Important Note: Dear Buyer, Kindly discuss your requirements with me first to check my Availability and to get Quote for your work. Thank you !





Do you need any kind of help in Python ?
 

* Python Data Scientist  is Here For You *



I am an experienced Data Scientist with 5 Year of experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, AI and Natural Language Processing with Tensor flow, OpenNLP, NLTK and other libraries in Python.



I have used multiple classification algorithms (Like J48, KNN, Random Forest and SVM etc) for Supervised and Unsupervised machine learning techniques.



My Masters thesis was named "Quick Trailer Generation of Hollywood Action Movies" Using NLP and Machine Learning. In this Project i have used multiple Python3 Libraries like opencv, nltk, Scikit-learn, numpy, tensorflow etc.



If you have any other questions please send me a private message.

Looking forward to work with you, Have a Nice Day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I required a script and after a few communications issues we were able to complete the project successfully. Looking forward to more projects.

Seller's Response:

Good work, quite simple and basic as i asked, tasks completed

:

He understood from the beginning what project I had in mind and even came up with some ideas to help. Good seller.

:

A wizard of Python! Definitely recommend Asadkhilji

:

Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment