Monday, March 30, 2020

Develop Your Application Using Net Technologies











About:

Firstly,

thanks for viewing my offering, hope that I can provide the service your looking for

About Me.

Self-taught Software Developer Starting out in VB 6.0 development 1998 moving up to VB.net in 2000, then on to C# 1.0 released 2002, and continue now into C# 8.0.

Mobile development in Xamarin c#, can also work in Kotlin and Swift if needed, but most comfortable in Xamarin.

Web development using several technologies, php, JavaScript, ASP.net, Blazor, MySQL etc but still plenty to learn 

I pride myself on delivering Quality Bespoke applications to clients, and go above and beyond to ensure that what is delivered is what was asked for

The Development 

All software developed by me will be:

  • Clean readable code,
  • Efficient code
  • Follow good practices and patterns
  • Desktop GUI applications with a great clean UI / UX
  • ALL code will be commented
  • Config files available
  • Setup files available
  • Database integration available
  • Software licencing functionality available

Due to the work I put into these applications and time involved, I will only take one job at a time this may change depending on complexity.

I request you contact me first to discuss, before placing any orders.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment