Sunday, March 29, 2020

Any Programming Tasks











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
This way I can make a custom offer that fits your request to avoid complications. The pre-made packages are only guidelines for what prices you can expect. The package pricings are merely guidelines on what prices you should expect.



If you need help with anything programming related, from a procrastinated uni assignment to a personell management application for your company, you've come to the right place.



I will do any of your programming-related work from Godot networking, C#, Unity, Lua to low-level C applications.


I can do both Windows & Linux development.



My areas of expertise includes, but are not limited to:



Languages:

  • C/C++
  • C#
  • Lua
  • Python
  • gdscript


Tools:

  • Godot
  • Unity
  • Arduino



Frameworks/APIs:

  • OpenGL

  • Monogame
  • SFML
  • Lua Löve
  • SDL
  • ImGUI


I will keep you updated throughout the development.



All code will belong to me but you are free to use it as you please.



If you place an order without contacting me first and I don't deem the price enough I will offer a package upgrade to satisfy me. If this is declined I will only partly do the work you requested of me.


Thank you for considering my service and I hope to get in contact with you soon.





Reviews


:

Seller over-delivers on order, pleasure working with him.

:

the seller managed to deliver the requested job, there some delay due to the new year. but I'm happy with the result.

:

Good Seller

:

This seller was awesome - quick turnaround time and clear communication throughout! Thanks so much!

:

Very good at c++




No comments:

Post a Comment