Friday, March 27, 2020

Program C Sharp Applications For You











About:

About This Gig
I will program C# application for your Organization. it can be for private, personal or commercial use, or simply an extension or a improved version of existing code.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDERS, certain tasks might seem simple at first glance but might be really complex or might be not doable at all. I'll eventually send you a custom package to fit the requests. 



If you made an order without contacting me first, I will only work on your project (if doable) for the hours described in the package you chose.



Language:

  • C#


My services include:



  • Console Applications
  • Windows Forms Apps

  • Scripts/libraries
  • Bugfixes


Thank you for considering my gig!



************* Message me before placing Order ******************



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment