Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Or Edit An Mt4 Expert Advisor Based On Your Strategy











About:

I will create an expert advisor to simulate your strategy and take all the trades and cover all the conditions and I will backtest it until we minimize all the losses and get the best profit Factor that it can get.

Reviews


:

Very amazing experience with a professional ea programmer. Very proactive and ready to offer useful suggestions. I will definitely use his services again.

:

He was rude bad tempered and chose to misunderstand everything I was asking him for 6 days, All a waste of time. Do not go near what he is offering. When I did ask him to correct what I wanted he would not do it....Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

:

This man is realy realy good. I can tell you guys im a hard client becasuse i look on every little detail but he mastered it. To get the perfect indikator ! Great Work

:

Good reliable work.

:

Good fast professional work




No comments:

Post a Comment