Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design and develop your softwares

I will design and develop your softwares












About:

Hi...

Business/Company management software design and development to help you run your business with a clear vision. The software is based on accounting and management principles. 

 I provide professional desktop application and MS SQL database with unique and creative graphical user interface that will make user experience much easier.


I am different from other sellers as I provide after sale support and I give you unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied or 100% guarantee money back.
 I am a growing talent on fiverr and I hope to develop more and more applications to make my clients satisfied.


The software will be fully customized based on your business. I will design your database, user interface and a manual for the software. I will be available after the project delivery for maintaining the software and update it if needed. 

Software I Design:
1. Enterprise resource planning ERP
2. Customer Relationship management CRM
3. Inventory management
4. Timesheets
5. Manufacturing
6. Business reports and data analysis
7. Accounting and finance

Thanks.. 
Eric

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment