Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create any icons too.

I will create any icons too.












About:

I can create any scripts such as player control, enemy so etc, I can also improve performance and fix errors in your current scripts. I will meet any special requirements that you may have.

I WILL NOT FIX BUILD ERRORS (dex file issues), ONLY SCRIP ERRORS! Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Reviews


palma508:Very helpful!

zenhap:Had to fix a UI issue, we used teamviewer to fix it in around 20 minutes! Look forward to working together again!

palma508:Zenhap was able to help me fix my code and every bug that I encountered making my game, I really enjoyed working with him and plan to do so in the future as well!

zenhap:Great buyer! Look forward to working again!

danymaor:great job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment