Monday, July 30, 2018

I will develop your c sharp dot net application

I will develop your c sharp dot net application












About:

Hi, i offer you developing your application ideas in the .net platform. Windows Forms, WPF and etc.

From console application to full-scale GUI applications with database integration.

Your applications will be developed with using the best Software Engineering practices, most optimal solutions, and (hopefully) bug-free. The code will be nicely documented, and programmed so that it can be easily maintainable and extendible. Everything will be coded with the utmost care and quality.

All the source code will be hosted on GitHub, and i will update you on my progress regularly, and communicate with you on all important matters.

If you have any questions contact me so i can answer them or if you want to work out a deal.

You can view my other work on: https://github.com/shkemilo

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment