Monday, July 30, 2018

I will convert your dot net exe file to source code

I will convert your dot net exe file to source code












About:

I m C# developer. Give me C# or VB.Net software exe file . I will Decompile it and provide you source code of your Exe in a minimum time with 100% guarantee.

I will Convert, edit and customize your .Net exe(either it is in C# or VB.Net) with quality and in time.

WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS GIG :
  • Images(if it has any media)
  • Source code files (C# or VB.Net files)
  • and any other special file contained in the Exe or Dll
  • Visual Studio Complete Project
   
What i will need: 

  • The .Net Exe File.

NOTE: I can't ensure that the source code will be 100% efficient.
(Truth be told, nobody can give you the certification.)
Decompiled code can be 70 to 90% 
perfect, but may not be 100%. It can be helpful in the event that you need to utilize their plan or get their understanding behind some of their elements/modules 

NOTE: Please contact before ordering to discuss details 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment