Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will develop Only IOS wallet for your Token.{CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS}

I will develop Only IOS wallet for your Token.{CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS}












About:

Hello,Welcome to my gig
Are you looking for a CRYPTOCURRENCYWALLET and bitcoin application Developer if yes your are in the place.
I will build up an Excellent  CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET App and I do Website too with give your installment door incorporation and furthermore furnish back-end with the CRYPTOCURRENCY administration and client administration with Amazing advanced cash App including API, with back-end and other  functionalities.
FEATURES IN YOUR WALLET.
  • Live chat between buyer and seller
  • Multi addresses and address labeling
  • Admin Dashboard with statics
  • Admin General settings screen
  • Setting screen with 2 Factor authentication
  • Offline paper wallet backup
  • Multiple Language Options
  • User documents verification
  • SMS authentication
  • Cold wallets

SECURITY IN YOUR WALLET

1.Coding in most secure and optimized way
2.2 Factor authentication
3.SMS authentication
4.User documents verification if needed
5.Email authentication
6.Live and cold wallets
  • There are many features not stated here message me for the rest and my portfolio
Thanks,

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment