Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will develop high quality open CV platform independent applications

I will develop high quality open CV platform independent applications












About:

I can develop any kind of Open CV application from scratch or I can customize your existing open cv application. I develop Open CV application for any platform C/C++, Java, C# and Python. Following can be some scenarios.
- Object Detection
- Human Detection
- Body Detection
- Facial Landmark Detection
- Facial Recognition
- Face Morphing
- Face Averaging

If you have different and unique requirements, just let me know, I would love the opportunity to speak with you.

Reviews


locgmb:Great Work.

mufadeveloper:Very kind and helping client. Had a great learning experience with him.

nikhil96widhani:Great seller. He will understand your requirements and give you perfect solution. I highly recommend him. I tried 2 other sellers before him but he is best and did my work successfully within a day. I recommend you to choose him without any doubt.

mufadeveloper:Had a great experience of working for him. All perfect

locgmb:Really awesome work. Thank you very much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment