Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a custom bot application automate any desktop task with autohotkey ahk

I will create a custom bot application automate any desktop task with autohotkey ahk












About:

Nowadays, people are increasingly working on a job that is too monotone to spend their lives on it. Is that not it?
You probably do not even know how much time you can save by simply using AutoHotKey.

I can automate literally any process that you perform daily, saving a lot of your time.
Moreover, with me you can create such scripts and sell to other people!

If you have absolutely any idea that you need to create, from the simplest to the most deplorable - write to me right now!

I have been creating such programs for myself, my friends and my satisfied customers for several years. Press 'Contact Me' for a FREE consultation!

Some reviews from Fiverr customers:

  • "I had a very clear idea of a script I required in order to automate a mundane task. Alekszip understood my requirements and wrote a working script in a matter of minutes. Highly recommended!" - Batch88
  • "Excellent work by Alekszip. He works at lighting speed. Completed our project way had the delivery data and more important perfect and required job. We already assign another task and keep on doing so. High recommend him for any automation work." - Harjeetsingh721
  • you can read more down below!

Reviews


ztalk112:Another small project done quickly. Great job.

ztalk112:Give Alex a shot. He delivers.

alekszip:Always pleasure to work!

ztalk112:Alex is great to work with. Just do it.

ztalk112:My 2nd job with Alex, result just as good as the first.


No comments:

Post a Comment