Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will solve any problem related to debian ubuntu desktop

I will solve any problem related to debian ubuntu desktop












About:

I am an advanced Linux user, I have 7 years experience, with Using, Developing and Provide solutions.
My main system is Debian, so I have a great experience in Debian and its derivatives (Ubuntu, LinuxMint,...), and I also have excellent experience with the rest of Linux distributions.
Feel free to contact me about anything related to Linux.

Reviews


iamrvalle:Kraim again delivered outstanding service and work. His dedication to providing great service reflects in the product delivered. I will continue to work with him in future projects.

gtkraim:One of the best buyers I deal with in Fiverr

iamrvalle:Kraim went far and beyond the requested requirements. He was able to correct issues with my server and exceeded the expectations. I will work with him again and recommend his services.

gtkraim:Ray had the greatest role to accomplish the required work, a helpful and generous person, I have never seen like him in Fiverr yet.

nummusnetwork:gtkraim went over and above with his service. I now have a fully working and configured Debian server I can securely VNC into. I'll be using him for all my Linux server requirements. Highly Recommended A+++++


No comments:

Post a Comment