Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create any kind of discord bot for you

I will create any kind of discord bot for you












About:

I will create any discord bot for you with any kind of commands you like (maximum 10 commands). Source code with detailed comments will be included and I will show you how to get your bot up and running on your server.

Reviews


serfings1:This person is the Discord bot master. I am extremely happy for the bot I ordered for it is working as expected!!! I recommend anyone who is searching for a Discord bot coder to give this man your order. You are not going to be disappointed. The person did it in a timely for a great price! Also, the support I received was outstanding! THANK YOU!!!

slenderdude:Made it simple and easy to understand what he wanted, and didn't give any trouble at all. He even gave a tip, awesome buyer!

georgecarrsmith:Second gig with slender, he does a great job and is super hard working to get you exactly what you want!

krubida:Fast, easy, and even a little fun

slenderdude:Great guy, simple and straightforward to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment