Monday, July 30, 2018

I will develop, deploy and debug your c cpp python java projects

I will develop, deploy and debug your c cpp python java projects












About:

Hey there!  I can do any sort of data mining or web scraping that you need done in a reasonable amount of time.  I have years of Python, HTML, CSS and JavaScript experience under my belt and am ready to apply it to whatever your project requires! Here are some examples of things I've done for clients before:

  • Scraping Craigslist for emails & phone numbers
  • Scraping census data on a large scale and finding correlations in the data
  • Mining hundreds of thousands of tweets and performing sentiment analysis 
  • Writing custom website scrapers to get you the data you need!
  • Transforming data into Python data structures like pandas dataframes.
  • Creating PDF and document scrapers to help you sift through thousands of documents in minutes and get exactly the information you're after.
  • Creating & managing a Django, Flask, or other python web-framework website
  • PLEASE! message me before ordering the gig so we can get the details squared away.  

I'd love to help you with your project.  Message me today!

Reviews


toby_the_coder:Good continuing communication, and comprehensive code.

artistic_studio:Great seller. Clearly communicates project specs. Would love to work with him again.

gabrielitani:We got there in the end. Seller is responsive and honest

artistic_studio:he is very humble outstanding experience

omar_masmali:thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment