Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will help automate a part of your job. EX: Accessing a website or sending commands to the keyboard

I will help automate a part of your job. EX: Accessing a website or sending commands to the keyboard












About:

I will automate your job using a Python GUI or Console. I can automate logging into a site and performing a task. I can also automate any keyboard actions, so anything is open to automation. I can open programs on your computer and send it commands that you would regularly send it, but automatically!

I have used these skills to help me in my field of work, and have already completed a project for an EMT site (the above pictures). I was able to fill out forms on the EMT site with basic information so it was easier for the user to pass important information in and send the form away for processing much, much faster.

I will provide a "configuration" file so if anything for the program ever changes, you can change the information inside the config file and be good to go! I'll add a README file to the mix as well. If you have any questions about the program later, feel free to ask me!

I am currently only offering small versions of this. Feel free to ask me any questions if you're curious! I'm open to conversation :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment