Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will build a professional desktop application

I will build a professional desktop application












About:

I can solve your problem by building desktop application for you have a look on my expertise and my ready and running projects

I am dexterous in

  • Windows desktop application
  • Database application
  • Web application
  • APIs(Windows communication foundation)

I have sound knowledge in

  • Object oriented programming
  • Work with classes and object
  • Simple object access protocol(SOAP)
  • Web services
  • WCF
  • Encryption
  • ASP.NET
  • Microsoft ADO.net
  • Microsoft SQL server

I can assist you with

Ø WinForms or Console applications

Ø WPF applications

Ø Windows services

Ø Websites (neither ASP.net nor PHP)

I have experience in following tools and technologies

  1. Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015
  2. WPF
  3. WinForms
  4. And several more

My ready And running application

  • School Management System
  • Inventory System
  • Payroll (bio-metric supported)
  • Hotel Management System
  • Point Of Sale
  • Retail Management System
  • SMS marketing software with GSM modem
  • Speed reading software
  • ERP System

NOTE:For pricing you have to contact me first we will set price after seeing your requirements.

Reviews


lakflyers:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

michel_albert:Excellent work ... Fast delivery ... friendly communication ... professional developer ... Recommend again :)

noumanah:Thanks nice understanding person

user1989:This is my second time using him. I needed a quick turnaround on a small project and he came through for me again in just 1 day. Great communication. I talked to many others vendors and they didn't even bother to read the requirements before replying. Give him a chance and I think he will meet your needs.

noumanah:Thanks excellent person easy to communicate will love to work again


No comments:

Post a Comment