Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create Custom Software For Your Business











About:

This is a perfect offer for new business. I have experience in making software for managing inventory, sales, orders, customers, vouchers and printing and storing invoices. I always work with seriosity and try to satisfy the clients.



The basic pack includes:



  • Exactly what you need for starting a business. A simple POS software including inventory tracking system that can also print invoices and calculate your income based on product unit price.




For the standard pack, you will get:



  • A management software, including a POS and inventory tracking system, invoice printing, income calculations, basic profit graphs and optional client fidelity tracking.




A premium software is:



  • A management software, with an online database, so that it can be used on more computers at the same time. It includes a POS and inventory tracking systeminvoice printingincome calculationsprofit graphs, client fidelity tracking, and employees accounts, with optional admin account for managing the employees.





*Please contact me before placing an order. I will reply very fast and we will talk about the details of the software you need. Thank you, and have a nice day!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very friendly and helpful. He consulted me with every need I had. Will work with him again in further projects :)

Seller's Response:

Catalin was great to work with and made us some excellent custom software but it took much longer than expected.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the feedback. Due to some personal issues I took indeed quite a bit longer to finish the project. Thanks for your understanding. I hope my software will improve your company's productivity. I really strive to make my clients happy. I am sorry this experience hasn't met my usual standards.

:

Agreed on this project.

:

Extremely responsive and great to work with. We will use Catalin00 for all of our needs. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment