Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Develop All Types Of Python Programs











About:

I will provide you great service within the best amount of time. I will ensure that you are fully and completely satisfied with my work as this is my utmost motivation. I am fluent and proficient in Python. My services are in the following areas:



  • Research based Projects
  • Data analytics
  • Automation
  • API integration  


I am specialized in the following categories.


  • Machine Learning
  • Deep Learning

  • Data Mining
  • Data structures and Algorithms
  • Advanced Algorithms
  • Dynamic Programming
  • Data Visualization and Analytics

  • Data visualization
  • Image Processing



Expertise in:

  • Pandas
  • Open CV

  • Tensorflow
  • Keras
  • Django

  • Numpy
  • Matplotlib
  • Jupyter notebook
  • Plotly
  • scikit-learn


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment